Foods to Seduce
Today we offer you with recipes that will sweep everyone in your life off their feetI know a thing or two about winning people over with food Good food is the emblem of passion and definitely the way to w mans heart or anyones heart for that matter
Today we offer you with recipes that will sweep everyone in your life off their feet.
I know a thing or two about winning people over with food. Good food is the emblem of passion and definitely the way to w man’s heart... or anyone’s heart for that matter.
Here I share few of my favourite dishes to impress friends, your guy or even your mans parents.
To wow friends
Hot spinach and Artichoke Dip
Yields - 4 servings
Prep - 10 minutes
Total - 15 minutes
Cook- 5 minutes
2 cups shredded Mozzarella Parmesan cheese blend
10 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed
1 (140) can small artichoke hearts drained and chopped
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 (8 oz ) package reduced fat or regular cream cheese
2/3 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend 1 1/2 cups cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts until well combined. Blend garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and salt into spinach mixture. Pour into a casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and dip is bubbly, serve hot with crackers, toasted bread or pretzels.
2) TO MAKE UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND
If you had a fight, nothing will ease the tension like a sweet treat, such as a No-Bake chocolate Oat meal Cookies. One bite and he’ll forget there was even a problem. Plus chocolate is an Aphrodisiac, so who knows where you two could end up next.
No- Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Yields about - 30 cookies
Course - Dessert
Cuisine - American
Prep time - 40 minutes
Cook time - 5 minutes
Total time - 45 minutes
Ingredients - 1/2 cup (115 GMs) butter, cut into pieces
2 cups - granulated sugar ( 400 GMs)
1/2 cup (120ml) milk
1/4 cup (20 GMs ) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup (125 GMs ) creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups (300 GMs ) quick cooking oats
Before getting started, make sure to gather all of your ingredients and measure everything out. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) place the butter, sugar and milk and unsweetened cocoa powder in a sauce pan and heat over medium heat, making sure to stir often until the butter is melted and everything is well combined. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and allow to boil got 60 seconds.
3) Remove from the heat, and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined. Stir in the oats and mix until all of the oats are coated with the mixture and everything is well combined.
Drop spoons full of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets (1 like to use a 2 teaspoon cookie scoop) allow to cook for 20 - 30 minutes ,serve and enjoy.
- Opposition leaders set to meet; also to move Election Commission over VVPATs
- Countdown begins for Indian rocket's Wednesday launch
- Two year-old electrocuted by unattended mobile charger
- Ahead of opposition meet over EVM issues, Kumaraswamy cancels Delhi visit
- Watch: Due to a technical snag, Delhi Metro services affected on Yellow Line