Ready, Get Set, Go! Conquer the World!
Along with the New Year resolutions, start looking at the world in a new way Dont save your creative thinking for the last minute brainstorming sessions You can conquer the challenges and accomplish your dreams and resolutions
Along with the New Year resolutions, start looking at the world in a new way. Don’t save your creative thinking for the last minute brainstorming sessions. You can conquer the challenges and accomplish your dreams and resolutions.
- Wake up early and do exercise or meditation. Leave the habit of hitting the bed late night. When you sleep well you wake up actively.
- Be a go-getter! Learn to help yourself, keep learning. Try out new things. Don’t wait for the right time or inspiration. Give yourself the energy and time you deserve.
- Start trusting yourself and stop giving up on your dreams. Plan and work so that once you start a task you finish it successfully. Be ready to take feedback and ideas, sometimes complex things need multiple viewpoints.
- Follow your dreams! Don’t be a sheep. Don’t do it just because your friend or colleague is doing it. Inspiration is not imitation, things working for others may necessarily not work for you.
- Be a sponge! Keep your mind open. Pay attention and listen closely. Creativity is a process. Be patient and well informed.
- Be positive! Learn to say “yes” instead of saying “that won’t work”. Research shows that repetitive thinking etches a groove into the brain.
- Come out of your comfort t zone, stop being lazy. Take challenges, o what you are scared of. Challenges prepare you for divergent thinking.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes