- Give ticket to only BCs in Mahbubnagar
- Amitabh Bachchan professes fandom for Dilip Kumar: I’m nothing compared to him
- Decision to file objection against order to release 3000 cusecs of water: CM Siddaramaiah
- World Heart Day: How To Secure Your Heart
- Khammam: Elaborate security arrangements for Ganesh idol immersion
- AP High Court serves notices to 26 people in criminal contempt petition
- DMX announces the successful completion of its seed funding round
- Ganesh immersion: Bandi slams officials
- Threads allow users to delete accounts without leaving Instagram
- 50% of workers likely to permanently shift to hybrid work globally
Two civilians injured in Pakistan firing on border
Two civilians were injured and three cows were killed on Saturday in firing by Pakistan Rangers in Jammu and Kashmir\'s Samba and Kathua districts, police said.
Jammu: Two civilians were injured and three cows were killed on Saturday in firing by Pakistan Rangers in Jammu and Kashmir's Samba and Kathua districts, police said.
"Two civilians identified as Surinder Kumar and Rohit Kumar were injured in Pakistan shelling in Mawa village of Samba district today (Saturday)," a senior police officer said here.
"More than a dozen villages are being targeted by Pakistan Rangers through indiscriminate shelling and firing in Samba district and Pakistan has now started unprovoked firing at a few places in Kathua district also."
The official added: "Three cows were killed and one injured while the animals were grazing in open fields in Samba district."
A mini-bus was also damaged in Pakistan shelling, "but luckily nobody was inside when the vehicle was hit".
Earlier, Pakistan Rangers started unprovoked firing on the international border in Samba district of Jammu region, targeting Border Security Force (BSF) border posts.
"Bobiya border outpost of the BSF was damaged in Pakistan shelling in Kathua district," the official said.
On Friday, one civilian was killed and two others injured in unprovoked Pakistan shelling in Mangu Chak area of Samba district.