Class seven student ends life by hanging
A 13yearold girl allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in west Delhis Tilak Nagar on Saturday, police said
New Delhi: A 13-year-old girl allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself from a ceiling fan in west Delhi's Tilak Nagar on Saturday, police said.
The police said they were informed about the suicide at 5.43 pm after which officials went to the spot. The girl, a Class 7 student, hanged herself from a ceiling fan when her family members were not home, a senior police officer said.
No suicide note has been recovered yet, he said. After preliminary investigation, the police said the girl might have taken such step under school exam stress. The body has been sent for post-mortem, the police said.
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Debt ridden farmer kills self in Rajasthan
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting