- Rakesh Varres 'JITHENDER REDDY' mysterious posters raises curiosity
- ITI makes huge plastic bottle elephant for Swachhata campaign
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Lal Salaam'gears up for grand release by Sankranthi '24
- Nara Lokesh flays Jagan, says MPs, MLAs can also be arrested without evidences
- Chandrababu Naidu begins day-long hunger strike against 'illegal' arrest
- Are depositors of cooperative banks in Kerala under duress?
- Rahul Gandhi pays obeisance at Golden Temple
- Is BJP sidelining CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan? Chouhan turns emotional at a function
- Citizens demand extension of timings of Hyderabad’s Durgam Cheruvu Park
- NIA conducted inspections at Human rights and people rights unions' leaders residences in Srikakulam
'Human Ken' to launch his 'lookalike' doll
Brazilian model, Celso Santebanes, who had modified his looks to resemble Barbie\'s boyfriend Ken, will now be releasing his own \'Celso doll.\'
Brazilian model, Celso Santebanes, who had modified his looks to resemble Barbie's boyfriend Ken, will now be releasing his own 'Celso doll.'
20-year-old Santebanes, who had had four operations worth 30,000 pounds on his nose, chin and jaw, as well as silicone implants in his chest, admitted that he just wanted to be a model and though had "imagined" to be a human puppet, had never expected a toy of himself, Metro.co.uk reported.
The model, who reportedly charges up to 10,000 pounds for VIP appearances and plans to meet up with Russian 'Barbie' Valeria Lukyanova, added that he still thinks he's only 90 percent close to the looks he wanted, and hence would be further modifying his looks.