BCCI to streamline IPL
New Delhi (IANS): BCCI interim President Jagmohan Dalmiya on Monday said there would be no late-night parties and cheerleaders in the next edition of...
- Removal of sleaze; no cheerleaders, no after-match parties for players and support staff.
- Strict code of conduct to be followed by players, support staff and franchise owners.
- Restriction of movement in players' dug-out and dressing room. The owners from now on will be restricted from entering the dug-out and dressing room during matches.
- All players and support staff of franchises need to furnish their telephone numbers with the BCCI before the start of the tournament.
- Adequate number of ACSU officials in the team hotel as well as the ground to supervise the proceedings.
- Jamming of cellphone towers at the ground during matches.
- Captains' meeting to be held in order to get more suggestions and prepare elaborate blueprint.
- No national selector will be allowed to get associated with any franchise in any capacity.
- All the players need to disclose every financial transaction they are carrying out with any particular organisation or person.
- Franchises need to furnish all details of the remunerations and contractual obligations of players and support staff.
- Players from now on will be prohibited from using ear plugs and microphones.
- Security control policy will be formulated soon.