- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
- Hyderabad: CM KCR failed in solving ration dealers’ problems: Bandi Sanjay
- Salman Khan to host Big Boss OTT Hindi
- Hyderabad to host convention of global wedding planners
SBI-VPT to clash in semifinals
State Bank of India SBI Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam Port Trust VPT will clash against other while Income Tax will take on Andhra Pradesh AP Police in the semifinals of the Inter Departmental Hockey Tournament, organised by Cocanada Coastal Sports Club CCSC, Kakinada, here on Friday
Visakhapatnam: State Bank of India (SBI) Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT) will clash against other while Income Tax will take on Andhra Pradesh (AP) Police in the semifinals of the Inter-Departmental Hockey Tournament, organised by Cocanada Coastal Sports Club (CCSC), Kakinada, here on Friday.
VPT edged over AP Police 2-1 to top the pool on Thursday with Anji from VPT declared as the best player in the first match.
Income Tax defeated Telangana Police 2-1 to qualify for semifinals.
In the opening game, Income Tax drew with SBI 1-1. The next match also resulted in a drawn encounter between SBI and Telangana Police with a similar score line.