- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
New Zealand police issues funny warning regarding touring Indian cricket team
Highlighting the Indian cricket teams domination of the hosts in a unique and amusing way, the Easter District Police of New Zealand has come up with a warning for its citizens
Highlighting the Indian cricket team’s domination of the hosts in a unique and amusing way, the Easter District Police of New Zealand has come up with a warning for its citizens.
India thrashed New Zealand by eight wickets and 90 runs in the first two ODIs to take a 2-0 lead in the five-match series.
It prompted the Easter District Police to praise the visitors on social media.
“Police would like to issue a warning to members of the public about the exploits of a group touring the country at the moment,” the post, accompanied by a group picture of the Indian team, on their Facebook account read.
“Witnesses report seeing this group badly assault an innocent looking bunch of New Zealanders in both Napier and Mt. Maunganui in the last week. Extra care should be taken if you are carrying anything that looks like a cricket bat or ball.”
The post found a chord with the fans with former New Zealand all-rounder Scott Styris also sharing a screenshot of the funny warning in his twitter account, saying: ‘very clever’
India will take on New Zealand in the third ODI here on Monday.