Twitter introduces new capabilities to its tailored audience programme
Twitter Introduces New Capabilities To Its Tailored Audience Programme
Washington: Twitter has introduced new capabilities to its recently launched Tailored Audiences programme for ad retargeting with email addresses and user IDs.
Revenue Product Manager Kelton Lynn described the additions as new ways to create Tailored Audiences, either using a customer relationship management database or lists of Twitter usernames or user IDs.
The user ID is a unique way that identifies your account.According to Tech crunch, Lynn said advertisers will be able to exclude certain audiences from their advertising in the same way.
The new features could be particularly useful for targeting existing sales leads or customers, or for targeting people who are influential in a specific category.
On the privacy front, the users can opt out of the program in their settings, and it says there's a 'minimum audience size' to avoid 'overly specific targeting,' the report added.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting