- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
- Investigation agencies free to act against illegal activities: Anurag Thakur
- Strict action against communal rioters: Chief Minister Siddaramaiah
- OBC population in UP may be over 50%
Congress MLA participates in Prajavani programme
A Prajavani programme organised under the supervision of the Congress MLA Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka at the office of MPDO in Errupalem mandal headquarters on Thursday.
TRS Govt failed to implement social welfare schemes at field-level: Bhatti Vikramarka
Madhira (Khammam): A Prajavani programme organised under the supervision of the Congress MLA Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka at the office of MPDO in Errupalem mandal headquarters on Thursday. Programme was conducted in such a way that all officials concerned of mandal are present so that they can clarify the doubts of people directly.
People in large numbers have attended the Prajavani programme. They asked the officials as to why social welfare schemes were not extended to them for the past so many years. Even physically challenged, aged and widows have submitted their applications to officials.
Farmers asked the officials to give clarity on crop loan waiver scheme and delay in its implementation. They said that banks have waived their crop loans partially even though the state government was making announcements that they would come to the rescue of farmers. Farmers have expressed anguish that bank officials are telling them that they cannot give fresh crop loans until existing loans were cleared.
Bhatti Vikramarka has alleged that the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, who has promised of making state into golden Telangana, was denying benefits of social welfare schemes to eligible people.
He flayed the TRS government for its failure to implement even a single social welfare scheme at field-level despite coming to power seven months ago. He assured the people that he would hand over their applications to Assembly Speaker in the House for resolving their issues if officials failed to resolve them.