- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
My contribution in T movement enormous: Ex-Minister Saraiah
Former minister Baswaraju Saraiah has claimed that his contribution to the statehood movement was enormous. He said he had actively fought for the cause along with the TRS chief K Chandrashekar Rao during separate Telangana movement.
Warangal: Former minister Baswaraju Saraiah has claimed that his contribution to the statehood movement was enormous. He said he had actively fought for the cause along with the TRS chief K Chandrashekar Rao during separate Telangana movement.
‘In doing so I even defied Congress leadership,’ he asserted while speaking to press persons at his residence in Warangal on Monday. Saraiah further stated that the CM’s development initiatives and budgetary allocation of Rs 300 crore for Warangal development impressed him. ‘I joined the TRS which is also the desire of my followers and Warangal public who wanted me join the ruling party,’ he added.
Appreciating the government’s efforts in encouraging IT firms to come up in Warangal, Saraiah asked voters to vote for the TRS in the GWMC elections. He informed that he would join the TRS campaign from Tuesday for the victory of its candidates.
Saraiah also claimed that as a Congress MLA and Minister, he contributed for Warangal city development. ‘I ensured Rs 196 crore package for drinking water supply in the city and establishment of police Commissionerate here,’ he said.