- Adani Group’s ammunition plants open in Kanpur, locals overjoyed over jobs generation
- Global TV shipments drop 3% in 2023
- Congress government in Telangana implements two more guarantees
- Turkish Women's Cup 2024: Manisha Kalyan adjudged Best Midfielder as India finish runner-up
- Byju's NCLT hearing: Investors allege over $500 mn diversion to hedge fund in US
- AirAsia looks to add Tier 2/3 cities to its India route map
- SAI centres to induct 200 para-sports athletes in 2024-25, says Minister Anurag Singh Thakur
- 'Diamond to Gold': Sachin Jain to be World Gold Council's India head
- Congress has lost majority in House: HP LoP
- CleverTap partners Zoomcar to drive customer engagement on their app
Jana Reddy meets Chandrababu: What's up?
In a surprising development, Telangana congress senior leader and MLA Jana Reddy on Tuesday met AP CM and TDP president Chandrababu Naidu at the latter\'s chamber in the AP Assembly.
In a surprising development, Telangana congress senior leader and MLA Jana Reddy on Tuesday met AP CM and TDP president Chandrababu Naidu at the latter's chamber in the AP Assembly.
Jana Reddy’s meeting with the AP CM raised many an eyebrow in the media and political circles. What transpired between the two in the closed door meeting remaina a top secret. The development came as a surprise even to many political leaders, as they were left clueless as to why they met suddenly.
Sources say that they discussed about the recent political developments in the two Telugu states and also about the leaders switching their loyalties to the TRS. Reports also say that the duo is said to have discussed about T-TDP leader Revanth Reddy's case. Speculations are also rife that Revanth Reddy is behind their meeting.
And this is not for the first time that Jana Reddy had met Chandrababu. Both of them met on the premises of Assembly recently and they had a brief discussion after exchanging pleasantries. It may be recalled here that the Congress senior leader began his career with the TDP and he elected from the Chalakurthi constituency in 1983.