- Yuvraj Singh Clears Up Rumors About Joining Politics
- Bengaluru Cafe Blast: Suspect Enjoyed Meal Before Planting Bomb
- Business rivalry angle also being probed in B’luru cafe blast case: K’taka Home Min
- Five-time World Champion Pramod Bhagat receives a hero’s welcome at home
- 'Gambhir isn't in fray of getting ticket for Lok Sabha elections', social media's brutal attack on ex-opener
- Cricket Australia CEO Hockley denies reports of ignoring study on saving Test cricket
- Mahagathbandhan has fallen like a house of cards: Giriraj Singh
- Tackling phobias to anxiety: Experts reveal 5 health benefits of VR headsets
- K’taka CM Siddaramaiah visits cafe blast victims in hospital, blames NIA, IB for intel failure
- Chef VH Suresh- Corporate Executive Chef - Platform 65
Permissions, renewals for private schools go online
The Telangana government decided to link the process of getting permission for new schools or renewing the existing school online. The new system would be in force for the year 2016-17.
Hyderabad: The Telangana government decided to link the process of getting permission for new schools or renewing the existing school online. The new system would be in force for the year 2016-17.
According to sources in the Education department, the managements could apply for permission or for the renewal of primary, upper primary and high schools through online means till April 30. The applicants would have to upload all the required documents online