- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
- ICC names Sachin Tendulkar as Global Ambassador for Men’s Cricket World Cup
- Amid India's diplomatic offensive, Trudeau says 'not looking to escalate' tensions
Adivi Sesh in a real-life role
Young actor Adivi Sesh who is basking in the glory of Goodachari, is coming up with another much hyped movie Major, based on the life of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, a National Security Guards NSG commando, who lost his life while fighting terrorists at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai in 2008, to be produced by Sony Pictures International Productions
Young actor Adivi Sesh who is basking in the glory of ‘Goodachari’, is coming up with another much-hyped movie ‘Major’, based on the life of Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, a National Security Guards (NSG) commando, who lost his life while fighting terrorists at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai in 2008, to be produced by Sony Pictures International Productions. Apart from playing the lead, Adivi Sesh has also penned the script. It would be directed by ‘Goodachari’ director Shashikiran Tikka. The film is co-produced by Adivi Entertainment and Sharath Chandra and Anurag Reddy's A+S Movies.
The production and distribution studio in India and Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu ‘s G Mahesh Babu Entertainment (GMB) have closed a deal with the produce Major - a Hindi and Telugu bilingual film, read a statement.The deal marks Sony Pictures' entry into the Telugu film industry as it expands its regional footprint, as well as GMB's entry into Hindi cinema.