- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
The perfect flick
Keep your eyes open when creating the tail of your cateye, so you can see exactly how the flick will look with your eye open Sometimes, when you create a cateye with your eye closed, it can look less perfect when you finally open your eye
Keep your eyes open when creating the tail of your cat-eye, so you can see exactly how the flick will look with your eye open. Sometimes, when you create a cat-eye with your eye closed, it can look less perfect when you finally open your eye.
So, to nail your '60s-inspired look the first time, keep your eyes open when you draw on the flick, so you can make sure it's positioned exactly where you want it.