- Odisha train tragedy: Union Railway Minister Vaishnaw reaches spot
- APPSC Group-1 Mains examinations begins in Andhra Pradesh
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 03 June 2023
- Here is what ‘Mem Famous’ collected in the first week
- OTT: ‘Senapathi’ director’s next titled ‘Dayaa’
- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
Amazon Launches Echo Show 8 in India
Amazon on Wednesday launched its latest device in the Echo line up. The company unveiled its Echo Show 8 in the country with an 8-inch HD screen, stereo sound, and a built-in camera with shutter for Rs 12,999.
New Delhi: Amazon on Wednesday launched its latest device in the Echo line up. The company unveiled its Echo Show 8 in the country with an 8-inch HD screen, stereo sound, and a built-in camera with shutter for Rs 12,999.
The Echo Show 8 is available for pre-order starting Wednesday and will start shipping from February 26, the company said in a statement.
The Amazon Echo Show 8 was initially launched in September last year alongside other Echo line up of devices such as the Echo Buds and Echo Frames.
With the device, users also get the full suite of Alexa capabilities, including voice assistance, information, music streaming through linked services and communication.
Thanks to the screen and camera, it's possible to use the Echo Show 8 for video calls, and also use the camera for the drop-in feature that lets users quickly and seamlessly connect to their own Echo devices.
The Echo Show 8 comes with an 8-inch HD-resolution touch screen, and two-inch neodymium speakers and a passive bass radiator.