- Visakhapatnam: Waltair team get pat for restoration works
- National Yo-Yo Day
- Medak: People have embraced KCR’s leadership, says Harish Rao
- CM YS Jagan pitches for support to MSMEs
- Alice in Wonderland & her continuing cross-cultural adventures
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 06 June 2023
- Telangana Govt out to implement norms to promote water neutrality: KTR
- World Environment Day: Greens give a call to beat plastic pollution
- This is what ‘2018’ collected in ten days
- Anantapur: CPI to launch agitation against Upper Bhadra project from June 10
Is Jio GigaFiber Broadband Plan Available in Your City? Find Out
Here's how you can check the GigaFiber availability and installation charges in your area.
The JioFiber's commercial services will start from September 5. If you want to install Jio GigaFiber at your home before September 5, you will continue to get free access to home broadband internet. The monthly subscription plans will start from Rs 700 for the basic plan and may go up to Rs 10,000 per month.
Cities to get Jio GigaFiber Broadband
Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Industries Chairman, announced at the AGM event that JioFiber broadband would be available across major cities and town of the country. Firstly the service will be available in selected in cities in India.
At present, Jio GigaFiber connections are available in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Surat, Vadodara, Chennai, Noida, Ghaziabad, Bhubaneshwar, Varanasi, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Surat, Agra, Meerut, Vizag, Lucknow, Jamshedpur, Haridwar, Gaya, Patna, Port Blair, Punjab and some more states.
JioFiber services will be offered in most of the metro cities, tier 2, and tier 3 cities.
How to check the Jio GigaFiber broadband availability in your area?
If you want to know the availability of Jio GigaFiber's in your area, go to Jio's website for GigaFiber and register your name and other details. After the registration, the site will show the availability of the service in your area. If you want to get the installation done, a JioFiber representative will get in touch with you and install the equipment such as the router and connection.
New subscribers need not pay any installation charges at the beginning. Jio will install the service and the box for free. However, Jio is charging a security deposit of Rs 2,500, which is refundable.