- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
Jio Offers New All-In-One Plans: Simple Pricing, Uniform 2GB Data Benefits, and Free IUC Minutes
Now Jio is offering four new All-In-One plans with more benefits for its prepaid users.
This week, Jio has introduced new All-In-One plans for its prepaid subscribers.
The Jio All-In-One plans are suitable for the subscribers who are confused with Jio's peculiar pricing and plans structure. These plans bring the best of what a regular subscriber needs - ample data and call benefits with various validity periods. These may be like the existing prepaid plans, but when you look at the overall picture, these plans help in substantial cost-saving.
Presently, the Jio All-In-One plans offer four different plans with various validity benefits. Check out the plans listed below:
Rs 222 Plan: This plan offers 2GB data per day along with free Jio-to-Jio calls and 100 SMSes per day, with a validity of 28 days. Jio is also offering 1000 minutes of IUC minutes for calls to other networks. Complimentary subscription to Jio apps will also be provided.
Rs 333 Plan: It's just like the Rs 222 plan in all benefits other than the validity. This plan comes with a validity of 56 days, but data offered is 2GB per day with 1000 free IUC minutes and free Jio-to-Jio calls.
Rs 444 Plan: Subscribers will get a validity of 84 days, but it holds the same benefits from the other two plans. So the customers get 2GB data per day, 100 SMSes per day, 1000 free IUC minutes and free Jio-to-Jio calls.
Rs 555 Plan: This plan is similar to the Rs 444 plan, but it offers more free IUC minutes. It comes with a validity period of 84 days along with 2GB data per day, 100 SMSes, free Jio-to-Jio calls and Jio Apps subscription. Though, with this pack, subscribers will get 3000 minutes of IUC minutes. So, people who make lots of calls should opt for this.
The All-In-One plans sound similar to the regular prepaid plans but, Jio claims that mathematically these plans are cheaper with more benefits when compared to plans from other operators. Jio says that these plans are up to 50 per cent cheaper.