- Car runs over dog in Goa, one booked
- Fire breaks out in Delhi apartment, two rescued
- Ex-India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Vidya Balan Takes Legal Action Against Fake Instagram Account
- K’taka govt suspends police officer for filing ‘false case’ against 40 lawyers
- MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam East Constituency Receives Great Response
- WPL: Sutherland will add a lot of firepower to our team, says DC captain Lanning
- Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate projects worth Rs 13,000 cr in Karnataka
- Amazon plans to launch low-priced fashion vertical 'Bazaar' in India
- Yashasvi gains big in ICC Test rankings after double ton in Rajkot
October 20 – Top Seven Updates in Tech News Today
Welcome to Today Tech News Updates - Here are the top seven things you must know about that happened in Tech with The Hans India on October 20, 2021.
Here are the top seven things you must know about Tech with The Hans India on October 20, 2021. Let's begin...
Google's Pixel 6 comes with just three years of Android updates, earlier it was rumoured to get five years of updates. Google Pixel 6 Pro starting price is Rs 67, 522 Google Pixel 6 price starts at Rs 44,980.
Oppo is developing its own high-end chips for flagship mobile phones, according to a Nikkei report. Two people who spoke to the newspaper said the plan was to launch custom SoCs in 2023 or 2024 "depending on the speed of development." Could OnePlus get rid of Qualcomm too?
Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are now official. Both phones use Google's Tensor chip and bring new advanced camera systems. The phones will be available in select markets for pre-order and will be in stores starting October 28.
Google's support page shows that it only promises to offer Android updates until October 2024 (via Android Police), a total of three years after launch. Earlier there were rumours that the Pixel 6 series will get five years of security patches.
Facebook plans to change its company name next week to reflect its focus on building the metaverse, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter. Mark Zuckerberg wants to be known for building the metaverse.
The Google Pixel 6 debut, seen as the company's latest and greatest attempt to compete with Apple Inc's iPhone, was hampered by online outages that prevented would-be buyers from purchasing the device. Google Pixel 6 starts at $ 599 while Pixel 6 Pro starts at $ 899.
Google has finally released the Pixel 6 series smartphones. Along with it, the tech giant also released its Android 12 mobile operating system with the new Material You design that has been in development and in the news for quite some time.