- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
Vodafone revised Rs 255 prepaid plan offers 2.5 GB daily data
Vodafone Rs 255 plan offers unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day with a validity of 28 days.
Vodafone introduced a Rs 229 prepaid plan that offers 2 GB of daily data. As the Rs 255 plan is also providing 2 GB daily data, the company had to smash up the daily data limit. The latter was revised to offer more data benefits to the customers.
With the Rs 255 prepaid plan, Vodafone customers will still get unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day, which comes with a validity of 28 days. Moreover, the new recharge gives access to Vodafone Play; subscribers can watch Live TV, Movies and more than 10,000 shows. The revised Rs 255 plan by the telco takes on Jio's Rs 199 prepaid plan.
Whereas, Reliance Jio offers 2 GB of daily data with its Rs 199 prepaid plan and 3 GB of daily data with its Rs 299 prepaid plan. In contrast, Bharti Airtel's Rs 249 recharge pack offers 2 GB of data per day. It also has a Rs 299 plan that offers 2.5 GB of daily data along with an Amazon Prime subscription.