- Dalit Bandhu created 1,000 industrialists in Karimnagar: Collector RV Karnan
- Warangal: SR University shines in NIRF rankings
- Warangal: Congress gears up for polls
- CBI begins Balasore train accident probe
- Leadership Development Mission launched in Narketpally
- India played key role in vaccine development during Covid pandemic: WHO chief scientist
- TS created record in setting up industries: Puvvada
- CM KCR lauds employees contribution to State’s rapid development
- Plea to discuss VRAs problems at AP Cabinet meet
- Tirupati: Congress demands reduction in GST on fuel, food items
Kothagudem: CPM demands completion of road works in Laxmidevipally villages
Stages protest in front of the Collectorate
Kothagudem: The CPM party mandal unit of Laxmidevipally staged a protest in front of the Collectorate in Kothagudem on Friday demanding the officials to resume the pending road works in villages.
Speaking on the occasion, mandal party secretary J Krishna alleged that due to lack of road facilities, people were facing many hardships. He added that though officials started the road works in the mandal, they did not finish the works. As a result, due to recent rains, the half-done roads were washed off and the people had to face several problems.
He appealed to the officials to resume the works and complete them as early as possible. Later, the party members submitted a memorandum to District Revenue Officer Kiran Kumar in his office. Party leaders Sudheer, Gopal, T Venkanna, Adilaxmi, Nirmala and others attended the programme.