- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar moves Kerala HC, seeks quashing of hate speech case
- Ban on BS III petrol & BS IV diesel vehicles revoked, Delhi govt clarifies
- Meta halts sales of Quest 3 Elite Battery Strap amid charging flaw: Report
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain contempt plea against Stalin Jr over his controversial statements on 'Sanatan Dharma'
- International Jaguar Day
- Karimnagar: Bandi organises Maha Bike Rally
- YS Jagan virtually inaugurates the industries worth Rs. 1072 crore
- Google Slides presentation recording feature coming soon; Details
- Deeksha Diwas observed in Telangana Bhavan
- Preconceptional Counselling
Farmer electrocuted while repairing motor in Asifabad
In an unfortunate incident, a farmer was electrocuted while he was repairing an electric motor at Kannepalli village in Tiryani mandal on Friday.
Asifabad: In an unfortunate incident, a farmer was electrocuted while he was repairing an electric motor at Kannepalli village in Tiryani mandal on Friday.
Tiryani Sub-Inspector Ch Ramesh said the farmer identified as Kotnaka Dev Rao (40), a resident of Kannepalli village, was killed on the spot when he suffered an electric shock while repairing the motor meant for lifting water from a well at his residence.
The police shifted the body toBellampalli government hospitalfor autopsy.
Rao is survived by his wife and two children.