Gandhi junior doctors set 15-day deadline to fulfil their demands
Junior doctors from Gandhi hospital have set 15-day deadline for the government to fulfil their demands.
Hyderabad: Junior doctors from Gandhi hospital have set 15-day deadline for the government to fulfil their demands. A committee of the junior doctors will be formed to pursue the progress made with minister through video conferencing in this period. Gandhi junior doctors held discussions with minister that went till late evening on Thursday. They announced a strike call off a decision on Friday morning.
Various demands of junior doctors are listed below...
1. Gandhi being a super-speciality hospital, capable of handling (for free) a variety of acute and chronic diseases (medical / surgical), poor patients can be best benefited by resuming non covid services here. This will be done after consulting the cabinet.
2. Management of SARI and symptomatic covid positive cases will be decentralized and adequate provisions made for treatment of these cases in their respective district hospitals and all private medical colleges for better patient care delivery.
3. Recruitment of doctors, nurses, patient care providers and sanitation workers to fill the shortage and also have a 30% extra force in reserve.
4. Recruitment of SPF as per GO 103 of Dec 2019 is under progress and will be provided soon in all government medical colleges/ hospitals, the minister added.
5. Adequate provision of PPE for HCPs, the quality of which will be chosen by JUDA before placing the order.