- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
- Indian Racing Festival all set for exciting second season in Chennai
- Anantapur: Ryots agitated as rains play truant even in rabi
- Sheetal Devi becomes world No 1 para archer
GHMC raises Rs. 100 crore from capital markets
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Municipal Bond Series III phase bidding for Rs. 100 Crores is successfully tapped the capital Markets here today.
Hyderabad: The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Municipal Bond Series III phase bidding for Rs. 100 Crores is successfully tapped the capital Markets here today.
It created a record in the country that GHMC has successfully secured bidding for Rs. 100 crores from the capital markets and this is the only corporation in the country that hit the capital markets for the third time so far, GHMC Mayor Dr. Bonthu Rammohan said here today.
The secured Rs. 100 Crore will be spent on the projects undertaken under SRDP. With these amount works like flyovers and underpass, bridges would be undertaken, the Mayor said.
The bidding for GHMC Municipal bonds opened from 11.30 AM and GHMC received bidding for 100 Crs well before 12.30 PM, i.e. within One hour. The GHMC invites the bidders from the prospective investors through BSE. The bidding process conducted under the supervision Bombay Stock Exchange officials, SBI Capital Markets, SPA Securities Limited, SBICAP Trustees, Karvy (RTA) MV KINI (Legal Advisor) and Advisor, to Municipal Department Jayasree.
Even in the prevailing condition of the economy is facing slow down; the GHMC has successfully secured bidding for Rs. 100 crores.