- LG orders Project Management Unit to be set up for Multi Modal Integration ops at Metro Stations
- Will conduct caste census in India after 2024: Lalu Prasad
- JSW Infra to make market debut on Tuesday after 2 days of IPO closure
- Net office leasing rises 5 pc to 18-month high of 10.37 mn sq ft in Jul-Sep across top 7 cities: JLL
- Ageing Singapore offers a blueprint for action By Rahul Malhotra, Duke-NUS Medical School
- No copyright in scriptures but their adaptations protected : Delhi HC
- Abhishek Banerjee leads TMC protest at Rajghat pressing Centre to release MGNREGA funds
- CIL's coal supply to power sector rises 3.4 pc to 294.8 MT in H1
- Akali Dal slams AAP for spending crores to ‘inaugurate’ hospital ward
- CM Mann, Kejriwal launch Mata Kaushalya hospital in Patiala
Hyderabad: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy hands over CMRF cheque in BN Reddy Nagar
BN Reddy Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy handed over cheque of Rs 28,000 to Shiva Yadav, beneficiary under CMRF scheme on Thursday. Shiva Yadav is...
BN Reddy Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy handed over cheque of Rs 28,000 to Shiva Yadav, beneficiary under CMRF scheme on Thursday. Shiva Yadav is a resident of Chaitnya Nagar Colony. He has been discharged from hospital after undergoing treatment for throat related ailment.
The MLA said CMRF scheme is a boon for the poor. It helps patients to avail highly sophisticated medical and health services. He said he would strive for the holistic development of LB Nagar constituency. Gaddiannaram Market Committee member Moddu Lachi Reddy, Shiva Shankar and others were present.