- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
- Three arrested in connection with Bangladesh building fire
- Yuvraj Singh Clears Up Rumors About Joining Politics
- Bengaluru Cafe Blast: Suspect Enjoyed Meal Before Planting Bomb
- Business rivalry angle also being probed in B’luru cafe blast case: K’taka Home Min
Hyderabad: State BJP Bandi Sanjay Kumar flays arrest of party leaders
BJP State president Bandi Sanjay Kumar condemned the arrest of the party leaders who wanted to submit a representation to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao at Pragati Bhavan
Hyderabad: BJP State president Bandi Sanjay Kumar condemned the arrest of the party leaders who wanted to submit a representation to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao at Pragati Bhavan.
In a statement on Friday, he said that house arrest of the party former State president Dr K Laxman, BJP Legislative Party leader Raja Singh and arrest of its MLC N Ramachander Rao is undemocratic. He said the BJP has been highlight the failures in containing the spread of Covid in the State.
It is meant to alert the government and to protect public safety and nothing other than. He reminded Chief Ministers meeting the leaders of the opposition parties to listen to the issues raised by them and taking steps to solve them is part of democracy, he said.
BJP State chief Spokesperson K Krishna Saagar Rao condemning the arrest of the party leaders said that the party fully support the reasonable demands of the striking junior doctors at Gandhi Hospital. He said that the demands of the doctors are legal, constitutional and asked the government to wake up and accept their demands.
He also asked whether Health Minister Eatala Rajender is a minister of health for the whole State or only for Gandhi Hospital. He found fault with shutting down the entire health system in the State for Covid and transferring the entire burden only on to Gandhi Hospital.