- Hyderabad: Telangana CMO starts WhatsApp channel
- Hyderabad: Congress tells CEO Vikasraj to put off date; final publication of voter lists
- Bharat Serum Vaccine coming to Hyderabad reflects the huge opportunity, potential and the comprehensive ecosystem that Genome Valley- KTR
- Cauvery water sharing row: Union Minister's response is positive: CM Siddaramaiah
- TDP lashes out at YSRCP govt. over suspension, asks whether assembly is party office
- 3 Idiots fame Akhil Mishra passes away
- Centre to go ahead with Rs 6.55-trn mkt borrowing in H2
- Movie Tickets for just Rs 99 only!!
- Hyderabad: Ensure farmers get fresh loans; CS Santhi Kumari directs Collectors
- Ind-Ra raises GDP growth forecast to 6.2%
Mahbubnagar: Week-long workshop for JPNCE students concludes
The week-long training programme for the students of Jayaprakash Narayan Engineering College at Dharmapur in Mahbubnagar district concluded on Tuesday.
Mahbubnagar: The week-long training programme for the students of Jayaprakash Narayan Engineering College at Dharmapur in Mahbubnagar district concluded on Tuesday.
According to JPNCE chairman Ravi Kumar, the students from Computer Science and Electronic and Communication engineering departments took part in the week-long workshop where in the students were trained to take up projects in Data Analysis and Internet of Things (IOT).
During the training programme, as many as 150 BTech students from the college took part and were trained by experts Bhuvana Krishna and Akhil from Swecha, an NGO.
Speaking on the occasion, Ravi Kumar said, "This kind of workshop for engineering students will give a great boost to improve their skills and help them take up own projects. I am sure the students have learnt enough through this workshop and can now design new and innovative software applications."
The chairman thanked Pratap Reddy, professor of JNTU-H, also the founder of Swecha for conducting the workshop in JPNCE. Dr Sandeep, Principal of JPNCE, Dr Sujeevan, head of the ECE department, Dr Gururaghavender, training and placement officer took part in the programme.