- RSS man heading Congress in Telangana: KTR
- ‘Jitni abadi, utna haq’: It will eventually culminate into majoritarianism, says Singhvi
- Following are foreign exchange rates on october-03-2023
- Asian Games: Atanu, Dhiraj lose in shoot-offs in recurve archery quarterfinals
- Live Update: PM Modi to arrive soon to Nizamabad
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Buy iPhone 12 for Rs 32,999
- Close shave for passengers as bus hangs on bridge over Mahanadi
- Nara Lokesh's CID inquiry in IRR case postponed to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
MLCs seek funds for local bodies, to meet CM KCR soon
Members of Telangana Legislative Council, headed by Nizamabad MLC K Kavitha, has decided to seek funds for the local bodies by giving representation to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao
Hyderabad: Members of Telangana Legislative Council, headed by Nizamabad MLC K Kavitha, has decided to seek funds for the local bodies by giving representation to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao.
The MLCs elected under the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) quota in a meeting on Sunday decided to meet the Chief Minister and the Panchayat Raj Minister in person to seek funds for Zilla Parishad Territorial Constituencies and Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies by giving a memorandum. The MLCs have also decided to take the suggestions from the local body representatives like ZPTCs, MPTCs and take them to the logical end.
The meeting was attended by local body quota MLCs including P Mahender Reddy, Bhanu Prasad, Naradasu Laxman, Damodar Reddy, Pochampally Srinivas Reddy, Satish Kumar, T Chinappa Reddy, Kasireddy Narayan Reddy, Shambhipur Raju and Balasani Lakshminarayana.