Telangana SSC students to get six marks for incorrect questions in maths paper
- Telangana SSC students to get 6 marks for incorrect questions in maths papers
- Of the total marks, 5.5 marks will be added in Paper-I and half mark in Paper-II.
The Telangana examination department has decided to add six marks to the SSC students for incorrect questions in mathematics papers. All the students who attempted those questions will be awarded the marks. The marks will be added under the 'add score' category, it is learned.
With respect to it, all the valuation centres in the state were instructed to follow it. Of the total 6 marks, 5.5 marks will be added in Paper-I and half mark in Paper-II. The issue was taken to the notice of Examination department officials by the state Mathematics forum working president Tadvai Srinivas.
The SSC exams in the state concluded on April 3.
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati