Telangana SSC students to get six marks for incorrect questions in maths paper
- Telangana SSC students to get 6 marks for incorrect questions in maths papers
- Of the total marks, 5.5 marks will be added in Paper-I and half mark in Paper-II.
The Telangana examination department has decided to add six marks to the SSC students for incorrect questions in mathematics papers. All the students who attempted those questions will be awarded the marks. The marks will be added under the 'add score' category, it is learned.
With respect to it, all the valuation centres in the state were instructed to follow it. Of the total 6 marks, 5.5 marks will be added in Paper-I and half mark in Paper-II. The issue was taken to the notice of Examination department officials by the state Mathematics forum working president Tadvai Srinivas.
The SSC exams in the state concluded on April 3.
- Tharoor calls BJP a 'sinking ship' as it swings into celebratory mode
- Delhi HC reserves order on CBI's plea seeking extension to complete Asthana probe
- Soldier killed in training event accident near LoC
- Five of family killed in road accident in Odisha
- Rahul dubs exit polls as false, asks partymen to remain vigil