- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Complete Tiruchanur station works in 6 months: SCR GM
South Central Railway (SCR) General Manager (GM) Gajanan Mallya has inspected various railway stations in and around Tirupati and the Carriage Repair Shop on Thursday along with Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Vijay Prathap Singh and other officials.
Tirupati: South Central Railway (SCR) General Manager (GM) Gajanan Mallya has inspected various railway stations in and around Tirupati and the Carriage Repair Shop on Thursday along with Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) Vijay Prathap Singh and other officials.
At Tiruchanur railway station, he inspected the progress of works for construction of new station building and asked the authorities to complete the works within six months. He reviewed the developmental plans and ongoing works at the station.Later, he paid a visit to Carriage Repair Shop at Renigunta and inaugurated various developmental initiatives besides planting saplings on the premises.
The GM also inspected safety equipment available at workshop and interacted with employees. At Tirupati West railway station, he inspected entire premises and reviewed ongoing works with DRM and other officials on the station development plans.
Mallya made an extensive inspection of Tirupati railway station from the main entrance to the South side entrance where huge development works are planned. The GM discussed with the officials on the feasibility of developing Renigunta railway station.