- Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Allu Arjun’s son Ayaan singing ‘Dunki’ song; offers ‘Sri Valli’ treat in return
- Rashmika Mandanna reveals reason behind her absence from ‘Animal’ post-release celebrations
- Nag Ashwin unveils time-bending epic ‘Kalki 2898 AD,’ bridging Mahabharat to the future
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Four dead after a bus collides with a stationary lorry in Kakinada
- Harish demands ‘appointed day’ for RTC employees as govt staff
- KTR sees Revanth’s hand in attack on scribe
- CBI notice to Kavitha, a drama to divert people’s attention: Jagga Reddy
CPI writes letter to CM YS Jagan over APSRTC strike
The CPI State secretary K Ramakrishna has written a letter to AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to avoid strike in APSRTC.
Amaravati: The CPI State secretary K Ramakrishna has written a letter to AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to avoid strike in APSRTC.
Through the letter, RK said reducing the staff with the reason of losses in RTC is not correct. He said the government should bear Rs 6,263 crore debt of the corporation.
RK urged the government to allocate Rs 3700 crore in the budget for the RTC. In the letter, he also said that the worker's unions should be given representation in the RTC governing body.
After failure's of discussions with RTC management, the JAC union leaders have decided to to go on indefinite strike from 13 June. A total of 27 demands were made in the strike notice which is already served to the RTC management. As the primary demand, the union leaders have demanded the management to clear the arrears in the first installment.