- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
Fourth annual brahmotsavams from tomorrow
The fourth annual brahmotsavams of Sri Bhuneela Sametha Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy will be held from May 23rd to May 25th in the temple premises at Zamindametta.
Rajamahendravaram: The fourth annual brahmotsavams of Sri Bhuneela Sametha Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy will be held from May 23rd to May 25th in the temple premises at Zamindametta.
Disclosing the details to the media at his office here on Tuesday, the temple chairman Srighakollapu Sivarama Subramanyam has said that the celestial fete will be held as per agama sastra.
Sri Tridandi Ahobila Ramanuja Jeeyer will commence the three-day event on May 23rd at 9:36 am with the blessings of Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamy. Ankurarpana will be held on May 22 at 5:30 pm, followed by Dwaharohanam on May 23rd, on May 24 Sudarsana Homan, and Tiru Kalyanotsavam.
Later on the last day i.e., on May 25 chakrasnanam will be held in river Godavari at Sarswathi Ghat on a massive scale and the dieties will be taken to the ghat through a procession. He appealed to the people to participate the celestial fete to get the blessings of the God and Goddesses. Corporator Nanduri Ramana was present.