- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
- Terrific to discuss India’s growth with Gautam Adani over delicious breakfast: Uber CEO
- Tamil Nadu Congress MLA Vijayadharani joins BJP
- AI transforming hair salons
- Rio Open: Cameron Noorie secures semis spot beating Thiago Seyboth Wild
- MWC 2024: Google, Nothing, and More to Showcase Innovations
- 4th Test: Jaiswal slams fifty, but Bashir takes three as India trail England by 222 runs
- South Korea junior doctors' walkout enters fifth day; health services affected
- Kanna Lakshminarayana participate in massive rally in Nandigama
Medical camp in heart care for children organised
The Coromandel Fertilisers unit under Murugappa group organised medical camp in heart care for children here.
Kakinada: The Coromandel Fertilisers unit under Murugappa group organised medical camp in heart care for children here. The camp was held in association with Star Hospitals and Hrudaya Foundation at Coromandel Medical Centre in Valasapakala in Kakinada rural on Sunday.
Participating as chief guest, East Godavari district Collector Kartikeya Mishra complimented the organisers for taking up the camp for the children health care. Later, the Collector planted saplings at unit. Former director of medical education and former NTR Health University vice-chancellor Dr I Venkateswara Rao also participated.