Top

Old man dies as fire erupts due to gas leakage in Kurnool

Old man dies as fire erupts due to gas leakage in Kurnool
x
Highlights

The old man, Pullaiah, 70, died as fire erupted due to the leakage of gas from the cylinder on Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Kurnool: The old man, Pullaiah, 70, died as fire erupted due to the leakage of gas from the cylinder on Monday.

According to police, the daughter-in-law, Saraswati, switched on the stove in the morning for cooking. But, due to leakage of gas, flames erupted and began to spread.

Both the husband, Balayya, and the wife ran out of the house. However, the old man who was on the bed could not run and as the flames engulfed the room, he burned alive.

The husband and the wife escaped with minor injuries. The body was shifted to Nandyala Government Hospital for postmortem. Both the husband and the wife were also admitted in the hospital.

The police registered the case and began investigation.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Next Story
More Stories