- MEA responds to Indians caught in conflict in Russia, urges caution
- IIT Bombay’s new low-cost, thin coating material can reduce record heat
- Elon Musk says Gmail’s alternative Xmail is coming soon
- Goa AAP MLA demands dropping of cases against ‘mob’ involved in attacking BJP minister
- Six killed in millitary, NPA rebels clash in Philippines
- Bank deposits losing attractiveness as govt savings schemes see strong growth
- 4th Test: Root, Foakes bat out entire session as England reach 198/5 at tea
- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
- Google's AI chatbot Gemini violates India's IT laws: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
SRK holds achievers meet
Achievers meet was conducted by the SRK Foundation Group of Institutions for Women here on Friday.
Vijayawada: Achievers meet was conducted by the SRK Foundation Group of Institutions for Women here on Friday. Chairman Appa Rao appreciated the 506 students who got placements in the current year in national and multinational companies.
Addressing the gathering, the chairman called upon the students to acquire additional skills, knowledge along with the academics on par with the industry requirements to secure good placements. CRT programmes also help the students to develop their communication skills, language and aptitude.
He said that as many as 350 students of SRK Institute of Technology and 150 students of Vijayawada Institute of Technology got placements with the skills and knowledge. He appreciated the faculty for the achievement of students.
The training and placement officer, A Siva Nageswara Rao said 506 students got placements during the last academic year with a salary package of Rs 1.8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh per annum.