- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Vizag: The Special City
Vizag, the city of destiny is truly full of surprises and words aren't enough to describe them.
Vizag, the city of destiny is truly full of surprises and words aren't enough to describe them. Also, there are a number of striking things about the 'Jewel of the East Coast' which strikes every visitor when they arrive at this city.
Beach by the sea!
Who doesn't want to relax on the beach, feeling cool breeze against your face? Also, everyone craves for mesmerizing hills with lush greenery. What if I tell you that you can get both of them at a single place called Vizag?! The hills by the seas and the beaches dotting Vizag's coast are something which is very rare and this surprise awaits those who visit the city for the first time.
So, get ready to offer an exciting treat to your eyes and head to Kailasagiri or Dolphin's Nose the next time you're free!
Natural Harbour and communal harmony
Vizag Port ranks 5th in handled cargo and is the deepest port in India. The natural harbour is a beauty to behold and the Dolphin's Nose offers a breathtaking view of it. The communal harmony in Vizag is a thing which can be observed by both citizens and visitors alike. The best example is Ross Hill, near the port which houses a temple, a church and a mosque on the same hillock! Also, the city is quite peaceful and has never faced any kind of communal clashes and riots.
Unique Weekend getaways
The city of Vizag always has something unique to offer. The Kursura submarine museum and the TU-142 aircraft museum across the Beach Road are the best examples of the coolest getaways. Apart from this, Araku Valley and Borra Caves are must visit places of which the former has a spectacular waterfall and a tribal museum too. Not to forget, a lot of temples dot the whole city with Simhachalam being the most famous.