- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
- Indian firms must avoid complacency as cyber incidents mount: Experts
- Give all 29 Lok Sabha seats to BJP: Amit Shah to MP voters
VVPAT slip counting: TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu to attend the hearing in Supreme Court
The TDP chief and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu said that 50 percent of VVPAT slips regarding EVMs have to be counted.
New Delhi: The TDP chief and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu said that 50 percent of VVPAT slips regarding EVMs have to be counted.
Over the issue, the Supreme court to conduct the hearing on the review petition filed by 22 political parties on Tuesday.
During the Delhi tour, CM Chandrababu Naidu will be busy over the VVPAT slip counting issue. The National Conference president Farooq Abdullah met CM Chandrababu Naidu at AP Bhavan at the national capital.
Where both the leaders have discussed over the VVPAT slip counting issue. Along with Chandrababu Naidu, Farooq Abdullah, and other party leaders will be attending the hearing on the review petition on VVPAT slip counting in the Supreme court.
The TDP supremo has raised the objections over the EC arguments in the court that it will take 6 days to count the 50 percent VVPAT slips and will require additional staff for the counting process.
Over the VVPAT slip counting, CM Chandrababu Naidu has written a letter to the Central Election Commission on Monday.