- Goa Environmental Film Festival kicks off with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- Kannada actress Prema takes ramp walk with cancer survivors to spread message of courage
- Chiranjeevi swag looks at Star Cancer Centre inaugural ceremony
- Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel birthday
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 04 June 2023
- Kichcha Sudeep applauds Malayalam blockbuster ‘2018’
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ to be released in more than 600 locations in USA
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 04 June 2023
- Chandrababu meets JP Nadda and Union Home Minister Amit Shah
- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
Arjun Bijlani roots for sustainable fashion on Earth Day
On the occasion of Earth Day on Thursday, actor Arjun Bijlani noted how everyone was suffering owing to the pandemic, and this was all the more a reason for us to conserve nature. Arjun also spoke of the need to move towards sustainable fashion.
Mumbai: On the occasion of Earth Day on Thursday, actor Arjun Bijlani noted how everyone was suffering owing to the pandemic, and this was all the more a reason for us to conserve nature. Arjun also spoke of the need to move towards sustainable fashion.
"If anything, the Covid situation has made us witness the power of mother nature. As the world is observing Earth Day today, I would like to urge everyone to take small steps towards protecting it. One step towards nature is basically one step towards mankind. If we all do our bit, collectively we can bring about a huge change!" Arjun said.
He added: "As an actor and a part of showbiz culture, I make a conscious choice of sustainable fashion. From unabashedly repeating clothes to making a point to not buy clothes I don't need, it is the least I can do to contribute my share."
Arjun further said it was important to teach our children not to waste water and preserve resources.
"As a father of a young and impressionable kid, I try to inculcate the value of saving water, not using plastic, and understanding the importance of power for a brighter future,"