- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Hollywood action choreographers roped in for Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff's War
The film, which also features Vaani Kapoor opposite Hrithik, is set to release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on October 2.
Mumbai: Touted as one of the biggest action entertainers of the year, "War", featuring Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff, has three Hollywood action-choreographers working on the sequences of the film.
Paul Jennings, Franz Spilhaus, SeaYoung Oh and famous Bollywood action-director Parvez Shaikh have choreographed the action sequences of the Yash Raj Films project.
"When we have Hrithik taking on Tiger, the promise of the film to audiences become huge and we wanted to deliver the action experience for people to feel the adrenaline rush.
"We have four of the top action directors from different parts of the world like Paul Jennings, Franz Spilhaus, Sea Young Oh and Parvez Shaikh all specialists in creating a different type of spectacle, choreographing breath-taking, never seen before action stunts," Siddharth Anand, director of the film, said in a statement.
He added that the makers will be revealing the big action sequences in a special way.
Jennings is best known for his work on Hollywood action spectacles like "The Dark Knight", "San Andreas", "Jack Reacher" and "Game of Thrones", while South Korean master action director SeaYoung is known for designing hand-to-hand combat sequences in films such as "Avengers: Age of Ultron", "Snowpiercer among others.
Spilhaus is credited for action-direction in Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds' "Safe House" and "Death Race"
India's Shaikh has previously designed action in big ticket Bollywood films like "Tiger Zinda Hai", "Kesari" and "Mary Kom", among others.
"WAR", which also features Vaani Kapoor opposite Hrithik, is set to release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on October 2.