- Quota seats: UP men benefit more than voiceless women
- Vizianagaram: HR conclave organised at MVGR College
- Echoes of Earth will celebrate ‘Ensemble of the Wild’
- AP, Telangana to receive moderate rains for two days as low pressure area continues
- Kejriwal opens new OPD building at Aruna Hospital
- Visakhapatnam: DRM Cup swimming championship begins
- Visakhapatnam: TDP leaders condemn Naidu’s arrest, protests continue
- The untold struggles of abandoned children
- Artistic Mastery of Antanio Xavier Trindade
- There are similar basics in T20 & 50-over cricket, and Suryakumar has ticked all boxes: Waugh
Vicky Kaushal, Sara Ali Khan-starrer 'Zara Hatke Zara Bachke' collects Rs 37.4 cr in first week
Actors Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan's latest release 'Zara Hatke Zara Bachke' has minted Rs 37.4 crore in its first week.
The movie, directed by Laxman Utekar saw a descent opening with Rs 5.49 crore, on its day 1 on June 2.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted: "#ZaraHatkeZaraBachke closes Week 1 on an impressive note. Fri 5.49 cr, Sat 7.20 cr, Sun 9.90 cr, Mon 4.14 cr, Tue 3.87 cr, Wed 3.51 cr, Thu 3.24 cr. Total: a, 37.35 cr. #India biz. #Boxoffice."
According to Adarsh the film should dominate in Week 2, till Prabhas-starrer 'Adipurush' hits the big screen on June 16.
Adarsh said: "The weekend biz should again witness an upward trend, hopefully it should breach the 50 cr mark by Sunday night. The numbers of #ZHZB are sure to instil hope and confidence in makers of *mid-range films* to think theatrical, instead of opting for direct-to-digital route."
Starring Sara Ali Khan and Vicky Kaushal, the film revolves around Kapil and Somya, a happily married couple from Indore who live in a joint family and decide to get a divorce one fine day. Things don't go as planned as their family gets to know of it, and thus begins a comedy of errors.