- Verdict on CID custody petition tomorrow
- Covid patients continue to suffer from lung complications
- Experience the irresistible aroma of Hatti Kaapi’s signature coffee at the World Coffee Conference & Expo 2023!
- Linking Aadhaar numbers with electoral rolls is not mandatory, EC tells Supreme Court
- Andhra HC grants bail to 79 TDP leaders in cases related to violence
- Purandeswari inspects govt-run liquor shops in Narasapuram, asks people not to consume
- Producer duo - Sanjay Saha & Raadhika Nanda makes an impact with their debut film 'Haddi'!
- Microsoft Surface Event: All that we expect from Microsoft
- People being misled in name of caste, religion so that they don't ask basic questions: Priyanka at Chhattisgarh rally
- Bharatanatyam exponent Saroja Vaidyanathan dies from cancer at 86
Tamannaah in ghost story
Pretty actress Tamannaah is returning as a ghost with ‘Abhinetri 2’ set to release on May 1.
Pretty actress Tamannaah is returning as a ghost with 'Abhinetri 2' set to release on May 1. Dancing star Prabhu Deva plays her husband in this sequel of ghost story 'Abhinetri'. The thriller is being helmed by A L Vijay and Abhishek Nama of Abhishek Pictures and R Ravindran are jointly producing the film.
Nanditha Swetha and Dimple Hayathi play key roles in this edge-of-the-seat saga. "Abhinetri' was released in Telugu as 'Devi' and struck a chord with masses, hence the expectations for its sequel are quite high. We are wrapping up the post-production works. The Tamil-Telugu bilingual will hit the screens on May 1 world over." aver makers.
Nonetheless, it would be Tamannaah's movie all the way and she needs to pull in crowds with this spooky entertainer. The diva joins the list of Telugu actresses like Anushka, Nayantara and Anjali who tasted success with 'ghost stories.'