- Kartik Aryan takes ice bath in Kashmir river to celebrate ‘Chandu Champion’ wrap
- Big B’s memorabilia up for auction ahead of his 81st birthday
- Balakrishna extends support to Pawan's Varahi Yatra, says not scared of cases
- India to host PATA Travel Mart 2023 in Delhi from Oct 4-6: Ministry of Tourism
- Vaidehi, Prajwal Dev lead exciting field at National Tennis Championship set to begin on Monday
- Men’s ODI WC: South Africa hope to have captain Temba Bavuma back with side by ‘early next week’
- Rajouri attack case: NIA conducts raids in J&K's Poonch on LeT OWGs suspect premises
- FB, X & YouTube pages most delisted from Google Search: Report
- With Kerala CPI(M) in troubled times in Coop Bank scam, EP Jayarajan rubs salt into it
- Gujarat: Minor boy spends Rs 13 lakh from grandfather's account on online gaming
Sunny Leone gets a gushing birthday message from hubby
Sunny Leone flew away to the US with her family a while back, because she felt she and her children would be safer there than in India amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sunny Leone flew away to the US with her family a while back, because she felt she and her children would be safer there than in India amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The family must have settled down in the lap of safety, what with Sunny celebrating her 39th birthday on Wednesday.
Her husband Daniel Weber took to social media to wish Sunny. He shared a photograph of her on Instagram and gushed in the accompanying note: "Happy birthday baby! You are so much in life and I wish every day I can tell you everything that comes to my mind! You are the greatest wife, mother and lover! An inspiration to millions and a role model! Iconic!"
Referring to her past as a porn star, before she came to India to take a shot at Bollywood, Daniel wrote: "You have never cared what anyone has ever thought and took your own path in life even when the road was less traveled! Be proud of yourself and all you have achieved all while staying so humble! I love you so much!! Xoxo! Love you baby love!"
Sunny was born Karenjit Kaur Vohra to Sikh parents of Indian origin on May 13, 1981. She shot to limelight when she participated in the fifth season of the reality show "Bigg Boss" in 2011-12, which paved the way for her Bollywood journey.
The actress took to Instagram to share a video thanking fans and well-wishers for their birthday wishes. "Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes everyone!! I am so lucky you are all a part of my life," she expressed.