- Nguvu Change Leader Roshni Perween amplifies call to end child marriage at the Global Summit
- YS Jagan reviews on Cyclone Michaung, asks officials to provide facilities to flood affected areas
- Seeds of Thought: Sadhguru’s Quotes to Celebrate World Soil Day 2023!
- Embracing Winter Joy: A Guide to Keeping Your Baby Warm and Protected
- Theme, history, meaning and how to celebrate World Soil Day 2023
- Visakhapatnam Airport made operational 24/7 for two days
- CID's Beloved Fredericks, Actor Dinesh Phadnis, Passes Away: Co-star Dayanand Shetty Confirms
- Measuring Digital Transformation ROI: Metrics That Matter
- AICC chief Kharge responds on CM candidate of Telangana
- People choosing NOTA in greater Hyderabad increases
Nagari, Madanapalle cops secure ABCD Award
The second prize in the second quarter was secured by Mudivedu police under Mandanaalli sub division of Chittoor district for cracking the rape and murder of a five year old girl who was abducted by the accused Rafiq luring her, when the girl was in marriage hall attending a reception in Angallu in November last year.
Tirupati: The second prize in the second quarter was secured by Mudivedu police under Mandanaalli sub division of Chittoor district for cracking the rape and murder of a five year old girl who was abducted by the accused Rafiq luring her, when the girl was in marriage hall attending a reception in Angallu in November last year.
K Ravimanoharachary, Madanapalle DSP, B Ashok Kumar, CI Madanapalle Rural circle, P Dileep Kumar, SI of Madanapalle taluk PS, Head constable V K Gnanaprakash of Madanapalle taluk PS, head constable E Devarajulu Reddy of Gangavaram PS, constable M Jagadeesh of Madanapalle taluk PS received the awards for best investigation resolving the sensational rape and murder within two months resulting in the court awarding life imprisonment to the accused working as a lorry cleaner.
The second prize in the third quarter was bagged by Nagari Urban police in Chittoor district and CI A Sadiq Ali, SI V Ramakrishna, M Rajasekhar, CI, K Maddaiah Achary, SI U Prathap Reddy, SI P Mallikarjuna Reddy, SI E Ramanjaneyulu, constable K Balaji shared the award for resolving a major theft of mobile phones.
On August 26 last night, a container with 16 cartons of mobiles from a mobile manufacturing unit at Sriperumbudur in Tamil Nadu, on its way to Mumbai, was hijacked by a gang near Nagari in Chittoor district. After allegedly assaulting its driver, the gang took away part of the consignment, worth about Rs 7 crore.
Nagari police cracked the case and recovered the entire booty in Madhya Pradesh after arresting notorious highway robbery gang known as Kanjarbhat gang of Madhya Pradesh involved in such major highway robberies in several states. With the help of MP police, Chittoor police solved the case in a few months.