- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Tirupati: Complete Nadu-Nedu works speedily
Joint Collector (Development) V Veerabrahmam asked the school education department officials to complete ‘Nadu-Nedu’ works without further delay
Tirupati: Joint Collector (Development) V Veerabrahmam asked the school education department officials to complete 'Nadu-Nedu' works without further delay. Reviewing the progress of works at a meeting held at SV High school here on Friday, he said that by providing facilities to the students, better results can be achieved.
He said that by completing these works, the allotted amounts can be drawn or else the funds will go back. He asked the Deputy EOs, MEOs and headmasters to take responsibility in completing the works.
The district is at 13th place in the state regarding the progress of Nadu-Nedu works. Otherwise, action will be initiated on them, he warned.
DEO Narasimha Reddy, DyEOs Vijayendra Rao and Sekhar, Samagra Siksha planning coordinator P Venkata Ramana Reddy, MEOs, Headmasters and other officials took part in the meeting.