- Vaishnaw PM’s favourite for CM’s post in Rajasthan: Sources
- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
- Decades long struggle for title deeds continues in Mahaveer Nagar slum
- Two burnt alive in freak mishap
- NIA attaches properties of 2 LeT terrorists for 2015 attack on BSF troopers in J&K
- Muslim traders debarred from doing business in Karnataka temple fair
- nurture.farm kickstarts its Sustainable Rice Program for Rabi'23, leading the transition to Sustainable Agriculture Practices
- YS Jagan to visit Cyclone affected areas Guduru and Bapatla tomorrow
- AWG downgrades India again as lessors fail to get back planes from Go First
- Ayodhya: 50 foreign dignitaries invited, entry through barcode passes only
Tirupati: Two dead after consuming sanitizer
Two person died after consuming sanitizer here this evening
Tirupati: Two person died after consuming sanitizer here this evening. The two were identified as Veeraiah (50) and Kumara Swamy (30) residents of Scavenger's colony in the city.
The relatives who found them lying semi-conscious rushed them to SVRR hospital where they died while undergoing treatment.
Veeraiah is working in the Corporation as a sanitation worker. Following the complaint of Bharathi wife of Veeraiah and Jayamma mother of Kumara Swamy, Tirupati East police registered a case and took up investigation.