- IVPL: Munaf Patel shines as Chhattisgarh Warriors thrash Rajasthan Legends by 7 wickets
- Most firms globally reported 55% or more of legacy tech debt in 2023
- 'No papers shared, no blame to share’, Delhi L-G slams Kejriwal over water scheme
- Zaheer Khan was someone I used to watch a lot to try and learn from, says James Anderson
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- MWC 2024: MediaTek Unveils Groundbreaking AI Capabilities
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg meets key Samsung, LG officials
- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
- Development projects worth thousands of crores sanctioned for TN in last 10 years: PM Modi
- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
4 Injured in clash between two groups in UP village
Four men were injured in a clash between two groups of people over a dispute at Udpur village within the Jhinjhana police station limits in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Sunday.
Muzaffarnagar (UP): Four men were injured in a clash between two groups of people over a dispute at Udpur village within the Jhinjhana police station limits in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Sunday.
The incident occurred on Saturday when two persons -- identified as Shehzad and Shahid -- got into an argument over marking the boundary lines of their respective fields, the police said.
Others joined the melee soon after and the verbal confrontation turned into a violent clash, in which lathis and sharp weapons were used, they added.
Four persons -- Shehzad, Arif, Sharik and Shahnawaz -- were injured in the clash and shifted to a hospital, the police said, adding that a case was lodged in connection with the incident.