- No Indian village features in 2022 UN list of best tourism villages, says Parliamentary panel
- 4-year-old dies while trying to open refrigerator in supermarket
- Nischinta Foundation celebrates International Day of Older Persons 2023 in Hyderabad
- The DC celebrates 154 th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi
- Manipur violence: Accused likely to be produced before Delhi court on Oct 3 in transnational conspiracy case
- Post Delhi HC's order to rename service charge, Survey shows 77% want abolition
- Giving wings to young minds: Horizontal facilitates a lab to Sree Siddaganga Rural High School children’s education
- Fight not against any party or leader, but against drugs: Kejriwal
- Men's ODI WC: Former India captain Ajay Jadeja named Afghanistan’s team mentor
- Rahul Gandhi visits Golden Temple, offers 'sewa'
5-year-old-boy rescued from 100-feet borewell in Mathura after 8-hour operation
Sher Singh, Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Mathura said: 'The child is perfectly fine.'
Mathura: A 5-year-old boy, who was trapped in a 100-foot borewell here, was rescued successfully in the wee hours of Sunday.
Sher Singh, Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Mathura said: "The child is perfectly fine, he is not facing any problems but as a precaution, we have given him some necessary medicines. He will stay admitted for the night and will be released tomorrow."
5-year-old Praveen accidentally fell into a 100-feet deep borewell while he was attempting to pluck fruits from a tree near it on Saturday afternoon.
Anil Kumar Singh, Assistant Commander NDRF said, "It took us hours to rescue the child, and the army also helped us in the rescue operations."
District administration official said that as soon as the news of the incident was received, local authorities rushed to the spot to rescue the child.