6-yr-old boy killed, man injured in shootout
A six-year-old boy died while a 29-year-old man was injured during shootout in a gym at Inderpuri, police said on Saturday
A six-year-old boy died while a 29-year-old man was injured during shootout in a gym at Inderpuri, police said on Saturday.
On receiving information at 8:45 pm about gunshots being fired, police reached the spot and found that the boy, Prince Raj, who was looking through the window of his residence above the gym died while another person, Mahender, was injured while entering the building, an official said.
The injured was taken to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, where he was stated to be out of danger, police said.
Initial enquiry revealed that four people of JJ Colony in Inderpuri were involved in the incident, they said, adding a case has been registered in the matter and a hunt is on to nab the accused.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda