BJP manifesto offers nothing to traders: AAP
A day after the BJP released its manifesto for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Tuesday slammed the saffron party for not offering any relief to the traders.
New Delhi:A day after the BJP released its manifesto for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Tuesday slammed the saffron party for not offering any relief to the traders.
Speaking to the media, AAP's New Delhi Lok Sabha candidate Brijesh Goyal said the Bharatiya Janata Party, which "harassed the traders of Delhi through sealing has also not mentioned any relief from the sealing".
Goyal, who is also the convenor of the AAP's trade and industry wing in Delhi, said that traders across the country and particularly in the national capital have suffered a lot in the last five years because of the BJP and its policies.
"The traders of Delhi are very unhappy with BJP and its manifesto. The traders will appeal to the people that they should not vote for the BJP.
"Through demonetisation, GST and sealing the BJP has destroyed trade in Delhi. In their manifesto, there was no mention how the traders will get any relief," he added.
The national capital will go to the polls on May 12.
- Exit polls are shown by media but BJP will be thrown out of power: Babbar
- 60-yr-old BJP worker shot dead by Congress leader in Madhya Pradesh, party says political rivalry
- No meetings scheduled for Mayawati in Delhi today, will be in Lucknow: BSP
- Drama looms up over Kejriwal security jibe; BJP files case
- CEO hopes for raise of 3rd gender voter percentage in future