ADVERTISEMENT

11-yr-old-girl electrocuted

11-yr-old-girl electrocuted
Highlights

Negligence of electricity officials led to the death of a girl in Padugupadu village of Kovur mandal in the district on Sunday. She came in contact...

Nellore: Negligence of electricity officials led to the death of a girl in Padugupadu village of Kovur mandal in the district on Sunday. She came in contact with an electric pole.

According to police, Akhila, 11, daughter of N Sivaiah and Venkamma of Sunugunta village in Kovur mandal, was playing in front of their house. She accidentally came in contact with an electric pole and died after some time due to severe shock.

A woman also received burn injuries when she tried to save the girl. Parents of the girl and relatives staged protest in front of AE’s office alleging that they are responsible for the tragedy.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories
Top